22nd World Congress of Food Science and Technology
The future of food is now: Development, Functionality & Sustainability
Submit your abstract
Instructions for abstract submission
Abstracts can be submitted via the online Abstract Submission Service only.
Abstracts sent by fax or email will not be accepted.
Abstract must be in English.
The deadline for abstract submission is midnight Central European Time on February 18, 2024.
Abstracts submitted after this date will not be accepted.
Choose your preferred type of presentation between Oral Communication and Poster Presentation.
Choose Topic and Sub-topic among the following ones:
- The complete abstract must not exceed 350 words/2000 characters for the BODY and 200 characters for the TITLE. The abstract title should be short and informative;
- AUTHORS/AFFILIATIONS: you may enter up to 10 authors in the authors list and 10 affiliations. The presenting must be part of the authors list included in the submitted abstract. The names of authors will be published as listed on the submission form. Please make sure you have entered the full list of authors. The authors’ order and details (names, cities, country codes) will be published as entered in the form;
- TITLE: capitalize the entire title. Spell out words. Do not use abbreviations and check that your title is complete in case you copy and paste it into the field;
- TEXT: Abstracts should be structured into the following headings: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions. Figures, tables, graphs and images are not allowed in the body of the abstract but can be uploaded in jpg format;
- Do not repeat authors, institutions, city and abbreviations in the title or in the text since the grading and selection process is blinded;
- Do not include grant acknowledgements in the abstract content. Do not cite references in the abstract as they are not allowed and will be deleted;
- Keywords must be mentioned in the relative fields;
- Abstract will be accepted according to scientific merit;
- IUFoST 2024 allows the submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field only;
Final selection of abstract will be made by the Scientific Committee.
All abstract corresponding authors will be then notified about the outcome (accepted or not accepted) of the review process.
Please ensure that the email provided during the abstract submission is accurate as all correspondences will be sent via email.
The Submitter of the abstract is responsible to inform the other Authors about the acceptance/rejection of the paper.
In order to have your Oral Communication/Poster Presentation in the Scientific Programme
you have to register and pay the quote within March 18, 2024.
Each presenting Author is allowed to present up to 2 abstracts with one paid registration.
Additional elements will follow in the “Letter of acceptance to authors”.
Within the end of March you will receive an e-mail regarding acceptance of the abstract.
For any further information, please contact: email@example.com